Oracle Database 12c Release 2 (i.e 220.127.116.11.0) implementation for PRPC731 version.
Question 1 :
We are planning to migrate MSSQL database to Oracle 18.104.22.168.0 version using PEGA data mover tool (PRPC version 731).
Please let us know if any issues wrt Oracle 22.214.171.124.0 version has been observed.
Question 2 :
In addition,obtained the below mentioned information from the platform support guide.
PRPC has been successfully deployed in Oracle RAC (Real Application Cluster) configurations, and Pegasystems supports this deployment mode. Future product plans may broaden RAC support to leverage the Oracle Clusterware High Availability API and to publish scalability benchmark data.
Any idea about the Oracle Clusterware High Availability API details please
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Latest stable versions of Tomcat and JDK compatible with PRPC731 version.
- FATAL errors @ PegaCLUSTER logs @ PRPC731 version.
- PEGA High Availability validations- Testing scenarios- PRPC731 version.
- Rule Availability Change Analyzer component for PRPC731 version.
- Oracle 12C Release 2 Support for Pega 7.3.1 and Pega 6.3 SP1