OpenSpan Services Error in Pega Robotics Studio 8.0.1080 in Windows 7
while trying to interrogate & run the OpenSpan automation developed for Java swing desktop application(Javaw.exe as TargetPath , Java application batch file.bat file as Path, Start Method as StartAndWait ) using Pega Robotics Studio 8.0.1080 below error is occurred, where as same studio is working fine & able to run automations for other desktop applications like calc.exe & web applications. lease kindly assist to resolve the issue.
An error occurred while setting up shared memory with the service 'OpenSpan Services'.Verify that the service is running.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
The services are not separate. They are selected to be installed when you initially performed the installation. Did you elect to install them? If not, you must re-install. If you did, check the services control panel option under Administrative Tools (or you can simply select Start-->Run-->enter the text "services.msc"). Look for OpenSpan Services and restart it. If it is not present, you'll need to re-install.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Runtime Performance Issues while Running Solution Developed for Java Swing application In Pega Robotics Studio v 8.0.1080
- OpenSpan Services application stopped working Issue in Pega Robotics (OpenSpan) Studio
- Usage of xpath to identify the objects in Pega robotics studios 10.80 version
- how to add xpath to identify the objects in Pega robotics studios 10.80 version
- Root Element missing Error when launching Pega robotics Openspan studio