OpenSpan Script component: I am not getting Script References dialog
I am using Pega Robotics Studio version 8.0.1089.0
Issue 1: When I right click on script component, I am not getting option "Edit References". Due to which, not able to open Script References dialog for adding Assemblies from File, GAC, Dynamic... .
Please guide....How to add references from Assemblies from File, GAC, Dynamic...to script component.
Issue 2: When I right click on script component, I am getting option "Edit Script" and "Validate". When I click on "Edit Script", It is not openning Script Constructs dialog. It is openning ".cs" window in Designer area. Do I have to do any configure changes to get dialog box.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Not able to find edit reference in the script component.
- Script Component in Visual Studio with Openspan Plugin
- "Incompatible File" error on using "Manage Components" modal dialog for installing a PDN Exchange Component
- Unable to intorroagate save as dialog box:interrogating save as dialog box it is not responding through openspan as shown below
- How to create com component in windows form in openspan studio and how can we create an instance of com component i