Openspan Robotics - How to interrogate controls where ID is dynamic
How do we Interrogate and match the controls and use it in Automation if the HTML name or ID of the control is dynamically generated on each refresh or session. For example, the below control has the name and ID property Suffixed by a number which keeps changing on each refresh or session.
- <input name="ext-comp-1444" tabindex="12" class="x-form-cb-input" id="radio-1445-inputEl" aria-disabled="false"
- aria-hidden="false" aria-invalid="false" aria-describedby="radio-1445-ariaStatusEl" hidefocus="true"
- type="radio" autocomplete="off" data-ref="inputEl" data-componentid="radio-1445" data-errorqtip="">
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega Robotics- Openspan- How to deal with dynamic table or fields on a website?
- Pega Robotics- Openspan- Deal with dynamic table text fields on a website
- Robotics- Interrogation Matching: Is it possible to use property of a java-element to uniquely identify the object?
- Pega Robotics- Interrogation Launch Issue