Openspan hangs when rematching a web application
Sometimes, my Openspan application hangs while rematching a web application and have kill the process to recover.
This application is unique and it needs detatch and rematch before all objects to deal with.
The issue does not occur everytime I run, but it occurs 1 out of 5 times.
Could you please advise what could be the cause?
If you can advise how I can set the timeout for rematch method, it would help as well.
Thank you for your comment.
The problem has been solved by adjusting match rule in for the object.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega OpenSpan Studio: Web Application or Universal Web Application?
- Web Control requires a rematch to match. (INITIAL TROUBLESHOOTING STEP)
- How to upload a file in openSpan Web application Automation
- Web Application DropDown Interrogation issue in openspan
- Reusing the current web application controls in openspan studio