OpenSpan 8.0 , Unable to update the HTML File control after Open click on "Choose File to Upload" window
I need to Automate the File Upload functionality on a website. Through Automation, I am able to click on File (HTML File Upload control -> Browse) and then pass the Path to the file in the textbox and then perform Open click. The "Choose To Upload" gets closed as the file path is valid. But the File control on the webpage doesnt receive the path that I had selected.
The File textbox stays empty.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Some.NET Framework components cannot be found with "Choose Items"
- "unable to open IE11 using openspan for windows 10"
- How can i get the absolute file path for a file uploaded using "pzMultiDragDropControlStandard" control?
- Opening.html File type attchament using Open button from the popup is overriding application window.
- Unable to open an assignment in the parent window by clicking a button in pop-up window