"Open URL in Window" action giving error when used used on click event
When we select "Open URL in Window" action as a click even for button/link etc. in Pega v7.3.0 then it is throwing the below error:
pzSectionBody_1(); /* Problem executing pzAssemblePreprocess for RULE-HTML-SECTION EMBED-DESKTOPAPI-OPENURLINWINDOW PYACTIONAPI #20131010T104509.334 GMT com.pega.pegarules.pub.runtime.LibraryFunctionNotFoundException: Failed to find instance 'ValidateButton--(ClipboardProper53c18de268c9c18946011cda86154e0e' of type Rule-Utility-Function defined in 'pega_uiengine_harnessvalidate' */
We tried it with section in Work, Data and @baseclass.
A quick response will be really appreciated
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Nginx fails request by "too long REFERER header" when i trying to use action "Open URL in window"
- When condition is not working at ACTION Condition for "Open url in window"
- Session not kept when "Open URL in new window" through Apache server
- In Pega 7.1.7, how to mention target window in "Open URL in window"? it always opens in a new window
- In Pega 7.2, how to mention target window in "Open URL in window"? height and width