OOTB Step Approve/Reject -using Case Wide
I have a requirement need to Cancel case any time in the Case Life Cycle, my idea was to add as optional action- eventually is become cancel local action in case lifecycle.
But thought of utilizing OOTB Approve/Reject , My Question is during different case stages - one of the stage step I added Approve/Reject then is getting as Alternate Stage "Approval Rejection" , my question is it available whole case life cycle?
Then what is the difference adding as optional actions ? and using OOTB Approve/Reject?
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update SR Details***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- OOTB Step Approve/Reject-using Case Wide
- MANAGING CASE LIFE CYCLE EXCEPTIONS- Exercise: Controlling stage transitions using the Approve/Reject step
- How to assign a case for approval to a work basket,where user can pick any case and approve/reject it.
- How to assign a case for approval to a work basket,where user can pick any case and approve/reject it
- Controlling stage transitions using the Approve/Reject step