OOTB pySAMLWebSSOTimeoutActivity and pySAMLWebSSOAuthenticationActivity are erroring
We are trying to integrate SAML based SSO Idp with Pega 7.4. We have set Auth service with a URL like http://<host>:<port>/prweb/PRAuth/SSO . The idp metadata is also imported and web.xml is kept as the one that comes default with 7.4. It has servlet elements for PRAuth and SSO anyways.
When I am hitting the url http://<host>:<port>/prweb/PRAuth/SSO I am observing two issues while tracing it.
1. pySAMLWebSSOTimeoutActivity calls pySAMLWebSSOAuthenticationActivity. But the primary page is od Data-Auth-Service, hence it fails to find it. I edited this step to call @Code-Security.pySAMLWebSSOAuthenticationActivity.
2. Now when pySAMLWebSSOAuthenticationActivity gets called, its erroring out with null pointer exceptions. Seems the tools is still not initialised and its null every where activity is trying to use it.
Is it a know issue ? Does it need any hotfix?
***Edited by Moderator: Pallavi to update SR Details***
Upon reviewing the associated Support Request, the resolution was that it was suggested to remove the mapping of pySAMLWebSSOTimeoutActivity and pySAMLWebSSOAuthenticationActivity from the SAML Authentication Service.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Is there a OOTB function which returns actual error message set in a Page? hasMessages only returns Boolean.
- Order OOTB (required) error message
- How can we handle errors in activity is there any OOTB methods?
- Recieved error while save as the OOTB portal SIsysadminDD- pyLanding menu: value cannot be blank
- BIX: Getting error when running BIX OOTB Activity: Unable to get the list of extract rules.