OOTB flows in Draft mode and impact on PROD
We are planning for initial production release and found that 143 flows are in draft mode. These are from Pega rulesets.
How can we confirm whether these will not cause issues in production? Since there are more flows, it's time consuming to validate one by one.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Why can't we run a Draft Flow in PROD is there any Logic behind from Pega?
- can we run a flow in draft mode
- What OOTB functionality can I use to achieve the following behaviour: If a flow action has a condition, I would like the system to open Work in review mode (no lock) if the condition is not met?
- We are seeing performance degradation in production compared to pre-prod. OOTB classes / methods are invoked many times in prod but not in pre prod- Need help and advise?
- Is there impact if we change the system name in PROD?