Offline configuration (tracer tool issue)
After using the tracer tool for the native mobile iOS app, I uncheck the "Enable offline support" option. However, at each login the tracer tool keeps automatically appearing..
- In the access group, check "Enable offline support".
- Check "Enable offline troubleshooting with a browser" and save.
- Login to native mobile iOS app.
- Login to the desktop app, the tracer tool starts automatically.
- After the tracing is done. In the access group, uncheck "Enable offline support" and save.
Uncheck all checkboxes in "Offline configuration" before unchecking "Enable offline support". And save.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments