Office Connectors selection in Pega Robotic Runtime installation
During the robotics runtime installation, when selecting the version of MS Office connector, do we have to have the MS office installed before this step? Can we install the MS office in the same version after we select the connector and runtime installation complete?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Microsoft Office 2016 is not present error appears in pega robotics plugin installed visual studio
- Installing Pega Robotics Runtime in VM Ware Horizon RDSH environment
- Install Pega Robotics Runtime and Studio on same server
- Issue in installing Pega Robotic Runtime 220.127.116.11
- Can Pega Robotics switch MS-Office from 2013 to 2010.