OAuth 2.0 Token not getting generated
Trying to generate OAuth 2.0 token but its not getting generated.
Earlier it used to get generated.
Now getting this error.
Looks like Data-Admin-Security-OAuth2-AccessToken is not getting generated at all.
I am using postman and i am sending client_id, client_secret, grant_type=client_credentials and Content-Type = application/x-www-form-urlencoded as header.
"message": "Client authentication failed "
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
SR-D65002 exists already and fixed with local change.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- OAuth 2.0 rules in Pega are not intuitively compatible with the Parameters that Salesforce is expecting for authorization token generation
- Refresh Token not working in Integrating Google API using OAuth 2.0
- OAuth 2.0 Token Stored with Operator ID
- What is the Algorithm for the generation of ClientID and Secret for OAuth 2.0 Client Registration?
- Problem generating Oauth Token in ConnectRest