OAUTH 2.0 for exposing a rest Service. PRPC 7.2.1
We are trying to enable OAUTH for the PEGA API. I have configured the oauth as per the instructions mentioned in https://pdn.pega.com/accessing-pega-api-using-oauth-20/accessing-pega-api-using-oauth-20.
BUt when i am trying to generate the token i am getting error message. PLease find the request and response below.
"message": "The grant type is not supported by the authorization server."
"message": "The request is missing a required parameter."
can any one help me in understanding if there is any thing i am missing.
Also find the attached screenshot of the Oauth Client Registration rule.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- I have a requirement to expose a REST service with oAuth 2.0
- How to expose Pega's REST services through OAuth 2.0 Auth
- Can Pega PRPC 7.1.5 able to connect to the REST API that uses OAuth 2.0 fot its authentication?
- We are planning to host and expose Service-REST on PRPC 7.1.8. Does Service-REST work with attachments like Service-SOAP?
- Connecting REST service in Pega 7.2.1 with WADL