Oauth 2.0 authentication in Pega
I’m trying to authenticate a user to login into the system using Oauth 2.0 authentication service. I haven’t found any information/documentation related to Oauth 2.0 authentication service on the PDN. Does pega supports this in v7.3.1 ? There are posts related to this, but none of those answers are really helpful.
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated Platform Capability***
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update SR Details***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Authenticating Users with OAuth 2.0 in Pega 7.2
- Can Pega PRPC 7.1.5 able to connect to the REST API that uses OAuth 2.0 fot its authentication?
- REST connector with OAuth 2.0 and JWT Authentication fails
- Is there any reference implementation on how to implement a Pega Web Mashup with Pega acting as an OAuth 2.0 provider?
- Using PEGA as OAuth 2.0 Provider: Pega for tomcat Federated Application