Number of Items in a Report Definition
When I run a Report Definition, how can I know the number of results being returned?
It displays on the Report Definition but am unable to find it on the ClipBoard.
I used Live UI and it pointed me to section 'pzRRListBodyRK'
And from there it was too difficult to find the property embedded in these PEGA OOTB methods. Any help on where I might find this on the clipboard (including which thread) would be appreciated.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega 7.2.1- Report Definitions- What is the maximum number of columns that can be defined in report definitions?
- Serial number/Row number in Report Definition
- Row number in report definition
- How to Generate row number in Report definition?
- How to configure maximum number of records to retrieve in report definition