Number Format in exported Excel differs from report number format
When exporting content to Excel, the number format in the exported Excel is different from the Report Definition number format.
I've tried to user controls pxCurrency or pxNumber, but the results is the same, Excel see the cells as text. the requirement ask to see them as number.
Any idea? is related to different locale on users? We have users with IT_it and EN_us locale.
We're on Pega Platform 7.1.9
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Export a large number of records (100,000+) to excel from OOTB report browser
- Reports exported to excel have numbers with extra zeros (0)
- How to apply formatting to an exported excel report
- Report Browser, Export to Excel Functionality should save in XLSX Format
- Export Report in Excel format to an external server's directory