Not Secure: Runtime Rest service is Available
Is this a real issue when we see Not Secure Warning when tried to run the https://XXXXXX/api/V1/runtime/IsAvaiable on the client machine. Is this any kind of blockage for the Robotics regarding the safety of the URL was blocking the access to the api via localhost.
When i checked for the availability of the Certificate, every thing looks good as per the Dates its still valid. Can you pl check and let me know how to suppress this and ensure the URL is secure and adaptable for Client environment.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Securing a REST service with 2 factor authentication
- Runtime REST service- down
- Do we have Automated Testing in 7.1.8 for REST Services.? PDN Search shows only SOAP Services.. Is there any other mechanism for REST Services Automation.?
- We are planning to host and expose Service-REST on PRPC 7.1.8. Does Service-REST work with attachments like Service-SOAP?
- how to connect REST service and service REST in 7.2 version