Not persisted property value not visible in Data Page in clipoard while present when run in Designer Studio
I have a property which has an option "Do not save property data" checked. I set it up with a declare expression "When used, if no value present" and in context "Regardless of any pages it is contained in".
When I use this property in a report definition it is calculated well.
When I run a Data Page from Designer Studio I can see values there as well.
But when I reference this property in a table section I get no values. I checked that in clipboard there are no values in data page, but when I was running the data page from the Designer Studio the values were present there.
Attached images with rules.
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated Platform Capability***
I managed to solve the issue. The Declare Expression was changed from "When used, if no value present" to "When used, if property is missing"
Please close this thread
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- what option is available in BIX when i run from designer studio and want to include properties from child classes?
- Changing the close 'X' icon on the work object tab, when using tab-close_on.png in the UserWorkForm Html fragment, the X mark on the work objects is displaying cross correctly (Visible), but in the designer studio, each rule is showing 2 cross marks. Is
- Expecting a Page group instead of Page list when importing an XSD with repeated occurrence into designer studio
- Data Object not visible in drop down when Creating a Property
- Remote Tracer from Designer Studio fails to present list of requestors