Not able to Validate Multiple XSD's (XSD embedded with another XSD) in Parse XML
Hope you are doing well!!!
We have a requirement where in we have to validate the data in a single XML with Multiple XSD's (Meaning a main XSD has another XSD embedded which is called by using Import).
I expected this to work when i placed both the XSD's on a common server path and refer the same in the schema URL field(in XML Tab) in Parse XML but am getting following error message everytime when i tried that,
** FAIL : Unable to apply Rule-Parse-XML instance. Failed to parse XML. Error: Premature end of file.
I tried by first creating a Parse XML using these XSD's using Meta data wizard and then use the same for validation but am, unfortunately, getting the same error.
Am trying to figure out the other possibilities before going ahead and raise an SR.
I would appreciate if you can help me in figure out the issue!!!
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Validate XML in Parse XML with an XSD not working
- Is there a way to override and reset the default value of "Always" for the 7.1 rule form designer's XML Perform Validation field to allow for a consistent, alternate default value setting across multiple invocations/users?
- XSD String embeded in XML data extract for certain properties when using GetallProperties in BIX-xsi:nil="true"
- Rule-Parse-XML gives Invalid XSD DateTime Value
- Generate XSD from parse XML rule