Not able to see the pega server ICONS after installing pega infinity
I'm not able to see Pega server icons after installing the Pega personal edition. For the first time after installing I'm able to use the personal edition without any issues but for the second I can't access because there is no server start icon to start the server before accessing.
***Edited by Moderator: Pallavi to update platform capability tags***
This issue is resolved after disabling anti virus.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega infinity(8.x) support for Microsoft SQL server 2019
- System Slowness after installing Pega Infinity
- Hi Pega Team, I am trying to install Pega 7. I am using postgresql DB and Tomcat 7 Application server. As per Pega 7 installation Guide I need to put xerces.jar, xml-apis.jar and xaml.jar in lib directory of TOMCAT_HOME. Found xml-apis.jar and xercesImpl.
- Should Pega Server and OpenSpan installed on same server?
- Pega Virtual Server vs Pega 7.1.9 Standalone Installation