Not able to see agents in Pega 8.1 admin studio
We have some app agents configured but I am not able to see the status of those agents in Admin Studio. They are not visible. Need help to understand if any configuration needs to be done.
***Edited by Moderator: Pallavi to update platform capability tags***
To access the Agent Management landing page and view the list of agents and the configuration of email notifications on agent failure, you must have thePegaRULES:SysOpsObserver role. To perform all available actions on agents, for example, to start or stop an agent, and configure email notifications on agent failure, you must also have the PegaRULES:SysOpsAdministrator role.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Unable to trace an agent in Admin Studio
- Pega 8.1 Multi-tenancy Admin Guide
- Clear Cache Using Admin Studio in Pega 8
- SMA not available from 8.1, Will future pega 8 versions have equivalent User friendly SMA UI in Admin studio?
- Pega 8.2.2 Admin studio showing email listeners errors count increasing through listener is working fine