Not able to see "Access Control Policy" under Records >Security
I am not able to see "Access Control Policy" under Records>Security. What could be possible reasons? I tried adding privilege pzCanManageSecurityPolicies on Rule-Access-Policy and @baseclass but it didn't work.
Pega Version : 8.1.4
Set DSS EnableAttributeBasedSecurity to true
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Can't locate "Access Exercise System" on course (version 7.4-7.3)
- ABAC- "One of" in Access Control Policy conditions
- How do we resolve, "This application's Content Security Policy on the Integration tab has been left blank. It is recommended to use a default policy or create your own prior to migrating to a production environment."?
- Access Control Policy Condition- One Of
- Access Control Policy Condition to compare the value of a property with that of a page list