Not able to save Declare Index
I have created a declare Index and created separate table for index class and saved properties.
When i am trying to save i am getting below error.
(XX-XX-XX-Work-XX-XX)Cannot save instance of class Index-XXXX-XXX-Data-XXXXX; it belongs to fully exposed table pegadata.pr_Index_TXXXXXX in database PegaDATA, but the instance has properties which do not correspond to columns: ChangedAttributes , PassengerID
Can you please help me on this.
Able to fix the issue, after exposing the columns which are in Index-XXX-XXX-Data-xxx class.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Report Definition does not save Declarative Index Join
- Getting Error when trying to save data in Declare Index rule
- Report definition not saving Declarative Index Join
- Declare index join condition in Report definition disappears upon saving RD
- we are using a Declare index and when the property is changing declare index is not firing