Not able to get the event data in callback activity after subscribing to channel.
I have configured one notification channel and publishing an event through that channel. I have subscribed to that channel on my portal.
After raising the event through publish-notification, event is getting triggered and my callback activities getting trigger on my portal but i am not able to see the Event object raised to fetch the details back from it to be used on my portal.
I didn't found any documentation about it too, so can you please help me in knowing the functionality at subscriber end that where this event object is getting stored.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags; added SR Details****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Mashup- data-pega-event-onclose callback is not executing
- I am using pySelected as a radio button in a grid view but on clicking on it in a row, no action is getting triggered. I have used onClick, Onchange,etc, as events and Run Data Transform, Run Activity, Post Value etc as actions. Pega version is 7.2.2.
- Subscribe to Kafka Messages using Data Set / Data Flows
- How to stop the Reload Harness event on button click conditionally after the Run Activity event(If validation fails).
- SendToDesktop activity throwing the UnsupportedOperationException when publishing the event- CTI events