Not able to catch exceptions returned by data flow
I am calling a strategy inside a data flow. The data flow is called by a process flow. The process flow is in turn called by a service activity.
I simulated a divide by zero exception in the strategy and when I ran the service, I saw that the step failure vanishes after the data flow run ends. The last activity with the fail status is pzRunDecisionDataFlow. The tracer screenshot is attached. After the data flow run ends I am calling a data transform in the process flow. By this time the failure in the step status vanishes.
My question is, if the strategy encounters some unhandled exception how do I catch the exception in the process flow?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Cannot catch exceptions returned by data flow
- How to catch any type of flow exception?
- Database Exception not catched in try catch block in an activity wotj a Java step
- Getting exception while trying to save data into Decision Data Store (DDS) using Data Flow in Pega Marketing 7.3.1
- On exception, jump to later step label-- >is not catching the exception.