nonaccurate OCR results from Abbyy finereader
OCR applied to pdf documents through Abby Fine reader is not giving back accurate text, especially pdfs that contain rotated pdfs.
I have attached an example of some of the results we get back when uploading a pdf.
Another example is "I" is often misrecognized as a "1".
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags; update SR Details****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega OCR component- ABBYY FineReader 12 installation
- You must install the ABBYY FineReader 12 on a Linux server?
- Is the Abbyy OCR engine that powers Pega Robotics Automation SP1 and IVA the same?
- OCR methods not returning results
- Is there a direct extraction of TIFF/PDF from Pega using Abby flexicapture/finereader and then get that data from Pega RPA studio