Node level data page in a multi-node environment
How the node level data page is managed in a multi node environment. Will each node have its own copy of the data page, if so then in the event of coming back online after a failure, will it load fresh data from the data source or replicates from one of the available online nodes. How to flush the data pages in all nodes ?
***Edited by Moderator: Pallavi to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How Pega is creating and deleting node level Data Page in a multi-node system?
- Flush/remove the Declare Page in a multi-node environment
- Agent redundancy in a multi-node environment
- MBean for shutdown in a multi-node environment
- How to stop Agents from showing/starting in the SMA automatically in a multi-node environment. 7.1.6