No error for service activity with "Allow direct invocation from the client or a service" unchecked
Currently in our application (pega 7.2.1) we are calling one activity from HTTP service. In the activity "Allow direct invocation from the client or a service" is unchecked. I am curious to know how it is working without any error. It should throw security error at the time of invoking the activity
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Dropdown option with allowed results disappear when "Allowed to update column layout" is unchecked
- Error while trying to run Connect Rest Wizard- Warning— ** Enable the security access setting "Allow rule check out" for the current operator.
- Repeating Grid Layout- "Allow filtering" option disappears when "Rows always editable" option is selected
- How to clear date field when "Allow text entry" is disabled
- exception during invocation of method "onMessage" The MDB Listener Service activity is not being called.