No activity entries on pr4_log_rule_usage
We are trying to report on table pr4_log_rule_usage and pr4_log_rule_usage_details, but there is no one single entry regarding activites, which according to help files from PEGA versions 5, 7 and 8 should, in theory, be there.
We have tested this in several environment form our applications in versions 7.2.1 and 8.1 and is the same behavior for all (see screenshot below).
I am thinking that maybe we are missing some configuration and that is why we do not get activities recorded in Log-RuleUssage.
Does anybody have an idea why we are not getting activity usage statistics in this table?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Rule key missing in Log-RuleUsage(pr4_log_rule_usage) instances
- PR4_LOG_RULE_USAGE- Duplicate row issue
- Logs filled with "Rules Defined: Properties watched: Required Rule Entries:". What could be the reason?
- Getting the entries in the logs while trying to execute an agent activity
- The usage of pxLocalAction is deprecated. If this rule is used to automaticallyrun a pre-activity, the suggested approach is to use Data Pages. If this rule is used to run a section on a different page, section includes and tab groups now allow the syste