New Case Type is not available
I was unable to see the configuration to create a new case type in Pega 8.1v in the explorer menu. PFA for the screenshot of the issue reporting. Generally there should be a provision to create new case type from the "Case types" tab of menu explorer, but this is not happening in our current application which is built in pega 8.1v. I can see only option available which is "Refresh case types". This behaviour remains the same when tried from Pega Express(App Studio).
Kindly let me know if any comments.
Appreciate your help!!
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- We have requirement where Parent case can create multiple cases with different case types (Work Types). And the Parent case has to wait till all the sub-cases (of different case types)been resolved. Is there any way to archive this?
- Moving a Sub-Case Type to a different Case Type
- Child Case Type Change Stage / Move Into Parent Case Type (with property Can Reuse in Both (Parent & Child))
- Why there is Case Designer and Case Type Rules for a CASE?
- Pega7.1.9: Case Type as a child case and as a top level case