Need to set mandatory symbol(*) in Property label and it should ignore validation check
I have a requirement to show mandatory check label in Property label UI and it should ignore validation message on browser. any possibilities to achieve it. Using 7.3.2 version.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega 7.1.9- Is there any way to check contains ignore case for string property
- DWA- Mandatory check and validation are not working
- How to make a check box property as mandatory if we are using a Dynamic layout.
- Mandatory sign (asterisk symbol '*') is not displayed for read-only fields in pega 8.2 whereas it was there in 7.1
- Custom Skin style for Labels ignoring style attribute