Need to open assignment from a mobile app with push notifications sent from Pega 7 Platform applications
We need to open assignments directly from the push notification. Currently it is opening the case in review but we want to skip the review and go into perform screen directly. Let me know if this can be configured. Thanks in advance.
Push notification actions are currently fixed in Pega. For Pulse messages Reply action is exposed while approval offers Approve/Reject. Depending on notification payload case/assignment or harness can be open upon click on a notification. At the moment the configuration is not exposed to a model this app developers are not able to customize these actions with ease. The feature is on our roadmap and we do plan to expose such a configuration in future Pega release.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega V722- Options for pushing notifications from mobile app (ios/android)?
- Is there any way to configure Push notification for Custom Mobile App without using Google Cloud Messaging (GCM) services?
- How to enable push notifications for Pega Windows App
- How to open other case assignment from user's work list assignment in Offline Mobile app
- Actions configuration on Mobile push notification message