Need inputs on Pega 7 moble app integration to honeywell scanner( both ways)
Need any inputs on the Pega API where we can integrate(i mean to connect) Honeywell scanner from pega 7 hybrid mobile app and from scanner to Pega7 mobile .
Requirement :On click of Scanner physical button, Embeded barcode data should be prepopulated into pega case.
***Updated by Moderator: Vidyaranjan| Included Categories***
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Thanks PritJ. we have implemented succesfully this integration as pega suggested as Custom Module Implementation.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Integrating RFD8500i Handheld UHF RFID scanner device with Pega
- I am not finding SOAP message check box in in tracer setting of pega 6.2. How to capture complete SOAP message (both request and response)?
- How OCR integration can be achieved in Pega Mobile App. Is there any OOTB feature to do the same?Please guide me on the same.
- How to integrate Dialoflow to Pega based Web App?
- Integration twitter with pega app, getting error while sending response