Need to include values with comma in BIX CSV Extract.
I have below requirement.
Pega is getting JSON message and its getting stored in one of the clipboard property on pyWorkPage. As part of BIX extract (we are using CSV format for BIX extract), this JSON message also needs to be included in it. But since there are comma in JSON message, BIX extract is not getting generated properly. I need to include whole JSON message as single value in BIX exctract.
Has anyone faced this issue earlier. I am using Pega 7.3
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
We did same thing later. We are using ~ symbol as delimiter in BIX now and it solved the issue as well. :)
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to handle comma values in BIX extract file if we output is in CSV format
- How to send BLOB data directly to the consumers in excel sheet without using BIX extract.
- How can we get the SQL query from BIX Extract.
- BIX Process is running slow for 1 extract.
- BIX Report- Type CSV: Fields data moving to next row in case property containing new line character or comma