Need help to understanding on how Pega know file is completely copied before file listener start
I read the comments/article in PDN, File listener will pick the file once the file is completely available. Partially copied file won’t get process by file listener. I would like to understand how pega know the file is completely available for process?
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- File listener picks up a file to process that is not completely copied to intake folder.
- When Moving a larger data file to file listener path while copying is in progress the file listener picks up the file and try to process it which is not fully copied.
- File listner changes the orginal file while copying the file to the completed folder
- Does File Listener wait till file is completely loaded?
- File Listener Failed to move file to completed folder