Need help setting up Pega Chat in PEGA 8.2.2
I am trying to set up Pega Chat in my project.
We are using cloud instance with PEGA 8.2.2 version. I am following the steps given in the implementation guide.
- Configuring Pega Customer Service for Insurance to use a chat server-->Configured the chat server using the server info given and the server configuration key got successfully verified.
- Configuring the content security policy-->changed to AllowPegaCollaborationServices.
- Configuring chat and messaging settings-->Completed.
- Implementing chat and messaging queues and operator skills-->Added skill to both queue & Operator.
- Configuring queue questionnaire for chat and messaging-->Configured default general questionnaire.
- Creating a self-service application-->Not required
- Implementing customized and localized chat system messages -->Not required
As mentioned above the steps were done. The issue i am facing is
1. The chat shows unavailable when i launched.
2.The questionnaire doesn't show up in the chat.
3. Not sure how to configure the queue mapping url
4. Also no information on how to configure the routing.
PS:I have made the operator available for the configured queue in portal.
If any one could help me figure out what i am missing here would be of great help, thanks :)
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Upgrading Pega from 7.2 to 8.2.2 Hotfix question
- how to open multiple work objects in tabs in pega 8.2.2 version as the Tab Group layout is not available
- Obj-Browse is not working properly in pega 8.2.2
- Unable to import a csv file into a data type rule in Pega 8.2.2
- Accessibility features in PEGA 8.2.2