Need help in Pega CDM migration
We are currently using Pega CDM 6.3 and planning to migrate to CDM 7.8.
We need help to identify if the existing rules will be compatible with the new versions or do we need to remediate the existing rules ?
If we need to change our code, how much effort we are looking for here ?
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- CDM Bridge for DSM on Pega 7.1.6
- CDM 6.7 Upgrade to CDM 6.9 (backwards compatibility)
- After migrating from Pega6.1 SP2 to Pega 7.2.2; New Pega 7.2.2 Rule-Connect-SOAP calls InvokeAxis2 activity in Pega-IntegrationEngine:07-10-27 OOTB ruleset and the step numbers are different but operations are similar.
- Problem with Parserules in PEGA 7 while testing migration from Pega 6 to Pega 7
- Pega Upgrade (Base pega 7.1.7 to 7.3, Pega marketing from 7.12 to 7.22) data migration approach