Need help in installing Pega8.3
I am getting postgres connection errror while installing the Pega 8.3 personal edition on my laptop. I have JAVA_HOME and jdk classpath set. PFA error.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Hi Pega Team, I am trying to install Pega 7. I am using postgresql DB and Tomcat 7 Application server. As per Pega 7 installation Guide I need to put xerces.jar, xml-apis.jar and xaml.jar in lib directory of TOMCAT_HOME. Found xml-apis.jar and xercesImpl.
- What is the latest version of AES that we need to install to monitor Pega 7.2 nodes. We have Pega 72 installed on AIX, Does AES 717 support Pega 720?
- How Do I install Pega Robotic Process Automation while installing Pega 7.2.2 or this comes inbuilt with the existing one?
- Installing Pega Knowledge without installing Pega CS
- I've noticed that when we run the Pega install or update scripts during product installation or upgrade, the scripts require ANT_HOME to be set. The scripts are running fine, but our Release Management team is asking why these scripts require ANT. They