Need help on File Listener
I have an requirement that customer will provide me list of operator ID which is not in use and the extension may be .txt or .pdf or .word or .csv or .xml or .excel.Once I get list of operator,I have to delete these operator IDs using file listener.I am able to do for csv file alone .Can the file listener process the other file also i.e.pdf or word or xml or excel automatically .Please suggest.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- When Moving a larger data file to file listener path while copying is in progress the file listener picks up the file and try to process it which is not fully copied.
- How can i synchronize my file listener running in multinode i.e. if FL of node 1 picks the 1st file I want my node2 listener picks the 2nd file from that same folder??
- I have created a File Listener but unable to see my File Listener in SMA.
- Does File listener listens a file of Zip extension?
- which file is picked up by file listener if there are more than one files in the folder.