Need to eliminate extra double quotes from BIX Extract.
We are having an issue with the extract rule (PEGA 8.2.2v) as when a double quote (") is present in the value for a property, this value when extracted in BIX is adding an extra double quote. Below is an example:
Actual property value : Aquacel Ag Foam External Pad 10"X12"
BIX extracted value : "Aquacel Ag Foam External Pad 10""X12"""
Has anyone experienced this earlier and any thoughts around this please.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Additional quote added to value in BIX extract file when data contains double quotes "
- How to send BLOB data directly to the consumers in excel sheet without using BIX extract.
- How can we get the SQL query from BIX Extract.
- BIX Process is running slow for 1 extract.
- Need to include values with comma in BIX CSV Extract.