Need to create a case by clicking the button
I have configured screen layout, in the left panel I have placed one button. Now if I click that button automatically one tab has to be opened on the right panel and case has to run. As of now if I click that button seperate window is opened and the flow is running in that. But I want to open it in the right side panel.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Automation tool click action not working on Attachment and Create case button onclick
- How to create subcase on click of button in parent case and also open it
- creating child case on click of a button
- In a Confirm Harness I am having one Button, On Click of that button I have to Launch a new but a different Case type Work object at the same time i have to close the Currently opened Harness. So that After Completing the newly launched work object case i
- Not able to cancel the case and there by not able to update the case status with custom button click