Need to consume Rest with same service name but with different Service url's
Need to consume rest with same service name but with different service URL's as below. Do I go ahead by consume each service URL seperately or what is the better way to handle this?
Below are the example service url's:
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Masked IP addresses***
It IS possible only if requests and responses (data models) are the same for all endpoints. But usually that's not the case.
Basically, you can build the url dynamically, but you can provide only one stream and parse rule per connector.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to find the Browser requester count of multiple JVM's instead of logging into individual SMA url's (AES setup not available).
- Embed URL's inside Text/Paragraph
- How to maintain and read paths and url's in xml file?
- Custom Authentication Service in Service Package and consume Service REST
- Assertion Consumer service URL for SAML in a IAC set up