Need to access CSV file from an external path on the cloud
We are trying to build a functionality to show a report to the user in form of CSV file, for which we want the user to have a functionality in the front end to download the CSV file without showing the result on UI since there are some dynamic columns change involved, and the column numbers might exceed beyond the UI limit. Any suggestion to implement this approach. (Note: the CSV file will be a very huge file)
If this approach is not possible, then is it possible to store the CSV file on a physical path on the PEGA Cloud?, by this we are trying to achieve fetching that CSV file which is stored at some external path (the path in our case would be somewhere on the server on PEGACloud) by giving a user access to reach to that path and download the file- The CSV will be generated by oracle scripts.
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated SR details***
Can you please check the below link:
Please let me know if this helps.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- how to read csv files from external path without using file listener
- How to read the csv files which are placed on MFT Server path(External)
- How to map a location path(not in the application server path) for file listener in Pega clouds
- File listner moving CSV file from current path to new folder.
- Unable to download the CSV file from server path and open blank in excel format