NBA installation is causing security issue
We had installed NBAA recently(on top PM 7.31 and Pega 7.3.1) and we observed mashup cookie is being added.
It was reported by security team while they were doing testing.
I was just going through the post https://community1.pega.com/community/product-support/question/what-cookies-are-placed-pega-web-mashup-and-what-are-those and found that cookie is introduced by PegaInternetApplicationComposer.js which is not secure.
PFB, for screenshot
Please suggest the mitigation of this issue.Thanks !!
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated Platform Capability***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Upgrade: NBA Scrolling Issues
- Timeout Issue in NBA application
- How can I overcome security warnings caused by a macro and activeX element in my Excel file when I open it with PegaRobotics?
- I am new to the pega and have learning/practising through the online. When I decided to install it locally(Pega 7) it's causing the problem.
- Pega 7.2.2 Installation ERROR: Caused by: com.pega.pegarules.pub.database.BadDatabaseDefinitionException: Database-BadDBDef-Missing PegaRULES