Mutual Authentication For Rest Services
We are trying to implement Rest-Services using PEGA 8.1V. Our Security requirement suggests to implement the mutual authentication. I have observed that we dont have any option to implement the mutual authentication for rest services. I can see only Basic, OAuth and Custom Authentication.
Guidance from anyone who has done this before would be appreciated. Is it possible to implement mutual Auth?
Thanks in Advance.
Guidance from anyone who has done this before would be appreciated.
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated Platform Capability***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Mutual SSL in Service REST.
- Custom Authentication Service in Service Package and consume Service REST
- Usage of Custom Authentication Activity in the level of service package for Service REST
- I am trying to call Web service with CONNECT REST & getting peer authentication error
- Using REST service- Error ssl.SSLPeerUnverifiedException: peer not authenticated