Multiple copies of Node level Data Page
We could see multiple copies of node level data pages get created in our system, despite Refresh strategy is configured for 365 days.
Not sure how come multiple copies are getting created in the system.
All copies are having the same pxQueryTimeStamp value.
I see, the below article (https://community.pega.com/support/support-articles/node-level-declare-page-running-multiple-users) for 7.1.7. I hope we don't need any hotifx for 7.3
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Node level data page will run on multi nodes or on single node?
- Running node level data page is flushing data oage from all node
- Is there any option available to expire/remove node level data page if any error while loading data page.
- How to expire node level Data (Declare) Page on all the nodes?
- How to clear "node " level data pages across all nodes