Multiple Cassandra Clusters to isolate traffic
We're looking to create isolated nodes to handle traffic from a website. We want to have two clusters, one to serve internal clients and one to serve external/web clients. We're leveraging DNODES and Cassandra . We've had issues with Cassandra which can take down a cluster which is why we are looking to isolate that component with two different clusters. Is there a way to do this without standing up a second env and keeping the DBs in sync
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated Platform Capability***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Is there a way to Load balance Queue traffic for Agents(running in a cluster) versions prior to 7.3?
- External Cassandra cluster|DNode in 7.3|Sizing spreadsheet
- External Cassandra Cluster Setup Queries
- n>3 nodes are in a pool at LTM(F5). No clustering at backend. Do we need to reserve multiple ports in the range 5701-5800 for cluster communication?
- Unable to connect multiple nodes of Cassandra