MQ request format MQSTR and MQHRF2 - default behaviour
We are sending MQ request from Pega 72 , the request is sent in MQSTR formant . Same rules,if used in Pega 74 sending request in MQHRF2 ,also its adding some junk values in header . In pega rules, we are not adding any header information . Junk value adde is ;
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
This issue is resolved by adding targetMQ proopety on WAS configuration ,to disable RFH id.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega 7.1.9 picks up browser settings for date format rather than default locale settings
- Pega picks up browser settings for date format rather than default locale settings
- Pega Default date "99" issue / Parse Date Format
- Need to change the default agent that is called in Service Request Processor
- Will ProcessServiceQueue agent process all the queued requests even if queue class is different from default service Queueclass?