Moving to Dedicated DB
We are upgrading from Pega 7.1.5 to 7.4. As part of the upgradation we are moving to a dedicated DB for our application from common DB. During the upgradation, all the rules and data will be moved from the current schema to the new schema we provide on the new DB. But we dont want to carry the rules of other application as we are moving to a dedicated DB. So we assume we have to delete the rules/rulesets of other applications manually after the upgradation procedure is completed. What are the tables under the rule schema we have to consider for this process?
***Edited by Moderator: Pallavi to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Applying two individual dedicated skins to two different applications with the same operator ID
- Creation of Dedicated Table Using Data Table Wizard
- This support forum is dedicated to Pega Express issues
- Mapping work object to a dedicated table.
- We're having 4 servers in which 1 is dedicated to agents, if there is some SAN(Storage) Issue so all the servers are down. SAN team is asking us to give us the server priority list of servers, so that they might bring on Server and DB Up